Join us for food, drinks and music as we celebrate BioCycle's 60th birthday
BioCycle WEST COAST19 features the top talents behind organics recycling — the BioCycle faculty.
- Program development
- Organics collection strategies
- Anaerobic digestion
- Compost markets
- Biogas and digestate markets
- Food waste prevention and recovery
- BMPs for composting and AD facilities
- Contaminant management
- Compostable products
BioCycle WEST COAST19 will bring experts together
to address current core challenges and solutions
to catalyze organics recycling:
- Changing behavior, from households to municipal decision makers, to improve the success and effectiveness of organics recycling programs.
- Composting facility assessments to upgrade operations to take multiple feedstock streams and build high value compost markets.
- Business and logistics of renewable natural gas from anaerobic digestion facilities
- State and local policies that facilitate organics diversion and market development